Pick Your Own (PYO)
hours and guidelines
- You may come to PYO any daylight hours, 7 days a week (not just Farm Shop Hours).
- Check the PYO board in the Farm Shop for picking conditions, locations, and amounts available per share.
- Try to avoid rainy days (as water helps spread plant yuk (technical term!!).
- Boston Shareholders are welcome to come to the farm and PYO anytime (at no charge) - just follow the signs in the Farm Shop.
- Dogs are allowed on leash on the edges of the PYO fields, but please do not bring them into the rows of crops.
- Farm Animals: Our pigs and sometimes our calves and chickens are available for visiting. You are encouraged to throw your compost scraps to the pigs. Please visit all farm animals from the human side of the fence!!
These are shareholders’ photos. If you’d like your snapshots included on this site, use the hashtag #brookfieldfarm or tag us (@brookfieldfarm) on Instagram, and we’ll pick some more to put up periodically! Thanks so much for sharing. We love seeing the farm from your eyes.
Conditions and Notes
(updated Saturday October 22, 2016)
1 bunch per share
Rosemary, Marjoram and more!!
take what you need