Winter CSA Shares
Special, limited offer
Feed Your Family Delicious, Local Produce ALL WInter Long!
Once again, we are pleased to offer you a way to continue to eat the same great locally-produced, farm fare that you've been used to, during the cold winter months. Of course, it will still be seasonal eating (so, we're not talking about melons in February). This is New England, and we're going to eat like it - that means potatoes, cabbage, carrots, squash, onions, leeks, beets, turnips, rutabagas, celeriac, kale, and collards. Our goal is to provide your family with a share of these crops into the winter.
What's in a Share?
- Distributions take place every other week (Mon. thru Sun. 8am - 7pm, Dec. thru Mar.) self-serve, directly out of the root cellar.
- The share is targeted to be the same size as last year - an average of 30 lbs per month.
- The produce will not be washed (too cold for the farmers and the barn water pipes) but will be delicious.
- We will have other local products available for sale during distribution including eggs, yogurt, and maple syrup.
Dec 5 - 11 Dec 19 - Dec 25
Jan 2 – Jan 8 Jan 16 - 22
Jan 30 - Feb 5 Feb 13 – Feb 19
Feb 27 - Mar 5 Mar 13 – Mar 19
How Much Does It COst?
The share price is $155 - you can pay all at once, in installments (of your choosing, or with SNAP)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the root cellar scary!? No. Well, it used to be. But now it has great lighting, easy to read signage, and a well-lit staircase!
- If I miss a distribution can I make up for it? Yes!! You can double-up on any distribution to make up for any missed one.
- What if it snows? We plow and sand our parking lot regularly
- What if I don't eat potatoes, can I take other vegetables? Yes. While our share has guidelines, you can mix and match most items The exceptions are onions (limited) and squash (all distributed in December).
it's easy to become a shareholder
You can join online with a credit card using the button below or you can download this form and send it in with a check. If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an email and we'll get right back to you.